Gina's blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Positive thinking!

I'd really like to think that I'm not a negative person, but honestly I have had horrible luck at the WSU clinic this year. It's the luck of the draw, and I drew out the most unreliable patients. The VA has been really good to me. I have been able to finish 3 patients most of the days there, because of this (And my awesome classmates who have shared patients) I have been able to get all of my requirements done. Today my patients showed up, but my first patient started off rough for some reason and I just couldn't keep things moving smoothly. My 1 o'clock in the morning Christmas decorating may be the reason. Anyway, her xrays didn't save on the computer and so we lost them and she doesn't want retakes. So then I start thinking again that I just have bad luck here, something goes wrong with each appointment. And not just a little wrong, like bigger things. I try to put out positive thinking vibes befor clinic each time:), but maybe I'm really thinking negatively because I just seem to have bad luck. Well gotta go for pod wrap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

You're one of the most positive people I know, but I know what you mean. I have had horrible luck this semester too. I've had so many no-shows, but luckily I have all my requirements! Hopefully next semester will go better.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home