Gina's blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I can't believe this!

Well I couldn't confirm my patient for this morning and so I just decided to back myself up and schedule my class 4 patient instead. Luckily I did because the original patient did not show. She has no showed me already, so I don't think I'll be calling her again. My patient that did come was great! She's a good patient and I got a lot of experience cleaning deep pockets. It was great!
This afternoon turned out like all my other clinic days. My patient cancelled!!! Can you believe it? So I called one lady who said she would see if she could come and call me back. Well.... she didn't call back and so I called someone else who said she could come. Well...... the first lady I called ended up just coming, so she was waiting to be seen while I was waiting for the other patient. I just can't believe this happens to me! Luckily (I guess) the "other" patient never came and so I ended up cleaning the lady that was here. She was a good patient, a HARD 1B. I think she should have been a class 2 since that what she was last time. I don't understand how they can go back to a lower class!?!? Oh well, the day is done and I am going home. I am sick of cancellations and no shows. When will it end??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home