Gina's blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Crazy!!!!

So my afternoon appt decided to cancel at the last minute. Then (my luck) as I'm out calling patients to find someone to come in, a patient calls and wants to come in immediately, but Ashley was standing there and so she got the patient. That's just how it goes for me. Ashley was nice enough to share her so that we could get her done quicker. I did the OD check and we each did half of a full mouth series of xrays. So at least I got some PAX done. She was a class 4, but we are counting her as a 3. She is a very nice lady, but the worst perio I've seen yet. It was kind of exciting. I'm learning a lot from all these cancellations and no shows. I need to be a little more blunt in scheduling and confirming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home