Gina's blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mock board day!!

This was not a good day! The afternoon went really well becuase I was a student examiner. It was really good to see how the entire process worked with the examiners and all of that. To be an examiner first was good because I felt more prepared for when my patient came. Well once my paitent got here I scaled like crazy and did all I could to get her very tenacious calculus off. I knew I probably missed a couple spots, but I was out of time so I turned her over to the examiners left. To my great surprise and major dissapointment she was brought back to me with 10 missed spots! Not 1 or 2...10! Ten out of Twelve areas. No way! That's what I was thinking. So, to make a very long story short, the situation was discussed and my failing grade was changed to a passing grade. It really made me feel like I was no good at this, but I'm over that now. That patient came back and I finished her final quad and did fine at it. So I'm so glad that is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home