Gina's blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sealants

I was so glad to do sealants today. It was great to do a little more and do something that I already know how to do. Holly had a lot of teeth to be sealed, so we all got some practice. We also went crazy and passed off all our PE's up until now. We definitely are the power pod because our instructors said they never have to tell this pod what to do, we just have a plan and go for it. I also had Jalene do some desensitizing stuff on my maxillary 1st molars that have been so sensitive. It seems to be working so far. I have a ton of gunk on my teeth from the varnish though. Yuck! But hopefully it will help my teeth not to be so sensitive anymore. I really need to go over the sealant PE so that I know it well to pass off next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home