Gina's blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

Air powder polishing

We learned the air poweder polishing today. First we cleaned pennies, and it's amazing how clean you can get them with it. It was scary to practice on each other because it's sprays so hard and so much stuff. I totally gagged Holly by spraying it too much into her throat. I felt bad, but it was also pretty funny. We were all laughing. Celeste and Joni were having a great time with it. Celeste has the best laugh it makes me laugh even more. We cleaned jewlery with the polisher too. I need to remember to wear my wedding ring next time to polish. We have fun and laugh a lot in our pod. We were talking today about how everyone looks at us like we shouldn't be laughing in clinic, but it sure would be boring if we didn't. We still get our work done and are up on all of our PE's. So why not laugh as we're working. It makes it so much better. I'm excited to start sealants next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home