Gina's blog

Monday, November 06, 2006

Fluoride Treatments

Today we did fluoride treatments on each other. This was a super fast and easy thing to learn and to do, so the rest of the time we spent practicing our scaling. We were even able to pass off our universal intrumentation PE's. I guess our pod finishes too quickly most days and so we were told that we had to work until a certain time today. It kind of bugs because then we don't even get out of there on time. By the time we clean up our intruments and units it's way past time to go. I was a little bugged because I had made plans to pick up Tyler according to when class is supposed to be out. Anyway, I just don't think there's a problem with us finishing early or on time if we are doing a good job and learning everything. I think the reason that we get done earlier than the other pods is because we really sit down and get to work each day. This is just my little gripe for the day. I gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home