Gina's blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Posterior Scaling

I liked posterior scaling, it seemed to come easier to me than anterior. Or at least I felt more comfortable with it. Holly R. was gone today and so was Tamara, and so Stephanie and I paired up. It was fun to pair up with someone that I haven't worked on so far. Stephanie feels like she doesn't really know what she's doing, but she seemed to be just as uncomfortable with some of the stuff as the rest of us. It makes me feel better, because sometimes I feel like maybe I'm not catching on as well as everyone else. It's nice to know that we all really are in the same situation just learning. I know it will get easier and more comfortable for all of us. We just need more practice. I like coming to clinic because I want that time to practice. I need to go over my anterior instrumentation Pe to pass off next time. so,that's it. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home