Gina's blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

learning our instruments

I forgot to blog yesterday, so here it is. I was excited to learn about our instruments finally. We went over what the names of all of them are and what they are used for. It gets me anxious to start using them. I guess we will be starting that next week! I worked on Holly R. today and was able to do her PFI and probing depths. I tried to record it all in the chart. I think that's one of the hardest things. Knowing what to write and where and when to write it all is so confusing, so I try to do it eveytime just to get the practice. I thought I did pretty good at filling out the OHI until professor Costley went over all that it's supposed to contain, and of course I missed part of it. One of these days after all this practicing I think I'll get it. Anyway that's the part that is the most confusing and time consuming. Also, every instructor has a different opion or answer as to how we're suppose to fill it out. Well, I'll have to just consolidate everyone's answers and come up with my best way of doing it. K, later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home