Gina's blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

First Patient!

Today is our first patient day. It went pretty well, I felt like I new everything that I was supposed to do, but it really sucked because I had to wait for instructor checks and so I didn't even get to scaling at all. I am venting because I am really frustrated about it. I had everything down and ready to go, but the girls in my pod are so quick that they all got into their OD checks just before me and so I had to wait, which put me way behind. I'm really pretty bugged about it, but Erik was a sport to come and stay for as long as he had to, just to get xrays. Well now that I'm done venting I'll be fine with it, and know better for next time that I want to get my OD check ASAP. The semester is almost done!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home