Gina's blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

Probing and charting

Probing and charting today was pretty easy. It's crazy how we learn how to probe one day, then we have the weekend for a break, come back and can probe quicker than the other day already. I don't know if that even makes sense, but I feel like I just learned and practiced one day and today I already feel much more comfortable doing it. I felt pretty good about what I charted today compared to what my instructor charted on my patient. I just want to get better and faster at it really quick. Our instructors are all very encouraging even though I know they expect a lot. That's how I learn the best. I need to make sure I keep reviewing what we've done, and also reviewing what we will be doing before clinic each time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home