Gina's blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First day in clinic

Today I got set up in clinic. I got my instruments organized and learned how to set up. We went over chair positioning and what teeth to clean in which position. We also took some time to use a mirror and the air/water syringe and the high-speed evacuator. It's fun to actually sit down in the chair, and things that I have read are making more sense. I was also able to pass off my Personal Protective Equipment PE. I was not as prepared today as would have liked to be because I was sick and missed the first clinic day. Missing made it crazy coming in and trying to get everything together. I think I'm settled now and can be more organized for clinic next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hale yeah! said...

You did great today. It is always hard when you have to miss a day but, eh, what do ya do! You all did great today, you will be surprised, it is actually pretty easy to stuff to pick up on and pretty soon everything will become second nature to you.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home