Gina's blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Making friends with patients

Both my patients that came in today were patients that I have seen throughout my time here, and now I'm kind of sad that I won't be treating them anymore. I saw how it's nice to make friends with you patients, and how you can build trust with them. It will be nice to get into an office where I can stay for a while and get to know my patients over a longer period of time. I'm going to make sure whoever get's their names to treat next semester that they take good care of them:).

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pyper's! said...

I think that person should be me!! ha ha

I am excited to be out of school and be able to build a better report with patients too!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Making friends with your patients is one of the best things about being an RDH! I have met some great people with amazing lives! Just some advice for boards...RELAX. I know that is easier said than done but it is true. I wished I had not freaked out over the small things and relaxed. You will do fine! Anyway-good luck!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home