Gina's blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Board Patient

I found him! That is, my board patient. I was not expecting him to be anything, but in the back of my mind I was hoping. Luckily he qualified, and he is pretty much perfect for boards. Clean health history, no restorations at all, and plenty of calculus. I feel really good about it. I got all his xrays done today and he seems reliable and really nice. I may have to use one quad for my mock board, but hopefully I can find someone else to qualify for that. Anyway, it was a good day. My afternoon patient didn't come, I was disappointed because we have a limited amount of days left to get the rest of our requirements in. I've got things pretty well set up. Now I just cross my fingers that it all turns out the way I have planned. We'll see! I need to think very positively!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Good job! Now that stress is out of the way! What a relief!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home