Gina's blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Which class are they?

Today was another good clinic day. Two in a row! Maybe that's a good sign. Prof. M. really helped me learn some more on finding calculus, what it feels like, and how to instrument better to get it off. It was very very helpful. I want to get back in ther and work on some more patients right now just to get the practice. The only frustrating thing today was that my patient had been classified as a 1B at her OD check, but today because of the subgingival calculus my intructor said she should be a class II on the entire mandibular arch. This is good because I need class II requirements fulfilled, but things just get confusing because everyone is different in their opinions of classifications. Well, I'm sure it will work out the I'll get all my requirements done, but I'm really starting to get nervous because I really need class II's and III's. I've got to get working harder on finding some. I passed off 2 more PE's today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home