Gina's blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good day... bad day... good day.... bad day.... etc.

It seems to be a cycle. I have a bad day in clinic, and then the next day is good, and so on. I was able to finish a patient's cleaning whom I had previously started, and then also do her 4 yr. old son from start to finish. It's nice to accomplish two people in one session. It made me feel like I got a lot done. The four year old was very gaggy, but I still got xrays, and he also had calculus all around his mandibular anteriors, but I still got him completed even with doing his mother's cleaning. Some days I think it's OK to be proud of myself. :) If I never had those days, life would be a real let down. I also passed off more PE's, so I'm keeping up on my goal of getting those done. My new goal for today is to work on being quicker at writing up my chart. I find myself thinking too hard about what to write for OHI and stuff, so I get behind in charting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home